FIt gallery size to image

Home Forums (E)2 Gallery Pro (E)2 Gallery Pro Questions FIt gallery size to image

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I’m using E2 Gallery Pro and I wanted to hear if it’s possible to make the gallery size automatically adjust to the image size? I resized my images to 700px in height and with various width (for whatever format it is).

My images are cropped by the fixed size of the gallery – take a look karinahansen.dk/photography

I think I saw this feature in the non-pro version, so I was kinda disappointed not to see this in the pro version – But I’m sure it can be taken care of :o)

Please make a pretty detailed explanation, cause I’m obviously not a hardcore user :oD

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

meanwhile I resized my photos to 760×508 and made it fit – Still I’m interested in the “solution” :)

E2

The two galleries, though they share some things in common, they are completely different code wise. The (E)2 Gallery pro does not resize to fit the size of the image.

Anonymous

Okay… must say I miss the automatic thumbnail generator when uploading an image.

Can you tell me if it’s possible to show the gallery selection page as the first page when you enter the site? When it automatically shows the first gallery, people may not know that there’s more galleries behind the tiny “gallery selection” button.

E2

Open the config file and set showGalleryAtStart=true; to show the galleries at the start.

Anonymous

Thanks!

acaoefrgdz

Could a version be be made to resize, I would buy a newer version if it resized, I’m still running the older version that resizes because of this one feature.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.